Thursday, December 2, 2010

Still Struggling

This week has been mixed I got my five days of exercise done but it was a struggle
Sun and Monday were hard workout days and Tuesday was easy due to my back hurting it quit already so I don't know I think I just overdid on weightlifting or something.

Yesterday I walked inside on my treadmill in the afternoon hated every minute of it but got r done. Today I walked and ran for 35 minutes on my treadmill it went better then I lifted weights and did abs.

Eating has been some what better I have dropped back down to 160 hoping to finish the year at 155 miracles do happen you know...

Well I guess thats it for now oh we are getting our first freeze of the season and i hate cold weather have I mentioned that before? I thought so,....

Looks like Mike will still be getting laid off all though not till January now lots of stress there.

Chris is alright as far as I know supposed to go help him clean and organize his place tomorrow really not looking forward to that...

Thats been my life lately till next time.

3 comments:

  1. Well at least you got r done :) Hang in there Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's been a rough road for you lately, Susan. Hope things improve all around, and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Susan - hope things start to get less hectic in your life.

    Hugs!

    Biz

    ReplyDelete