Saturday, October 9, 2010

Back From Vacation

Got back after a long 10 hour drive yesterday was exhausted I slept almost 12 hours last night very unusual for me since entering menopause.

I thoroughly enjoyed visiting my dad and his wife Shirley the week went by too fast. I did manage to use my dads treadmill 3 days while I was there.
I tried running on it but the thin air kicked my lungs/butt bad so mostly a lot of walking briskly for about a hour each time.

I tried to eat healthy but that is VERY challenging while on vacation and yep my weight is up some hopefully a temporary situation from being off my usual food and workout schedule.

Today was aggravating at home as well they say it comes in three and I had my three today hopefully things will get better.

Got a good workout in today with a 5 minute jog/ 2 minute walk split plus abs I don't remember exactly how long it was over two miles though...

Turned another year older on October 7th now offically 46 after yesterdays drive I do feel it:)

Will catch up on every bodys blog as I can this coming week thanks for all your support and for stoping by.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a nice visit with your Dad and his wife - a slight gain is to be expected on vacation - I am sure you'll lose it once you get back to your routine.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete