Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This Week

I am feeling much better today since I finally slept the night through last night which is such a relief from being sleepless in the middle of the night hopefully this is a new positive trend.

Back to exercising at full steam. Sunday was a 8 lap around the park then home to do weight training and abs. Yesterday was 4 miles on my treadmill for about a hour total then today was 35 minutes on the treadmill. This afternoon I pulled weeds for a half and hour in my rose garden then went for a half hour bike ride through the neighborhood it was very breezy out there!

Tonight I am getting ready to tape The Biggest Loser this way I can watch it without all the annoying commercials and go through any annoying parts gotta love the fast forward button!

On Thursday of last week I dropped down to 161.5 which is down a half pound. Not much but better than a gain any day.

At the moment not much else is going on so I'll check back in later this week! Thanks for all your support and stoping by....

3 comments:

  1. What an uplifting post - glad you are sleeping through the night...that makes a big difference! Sounds like things are going well in all areas - YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better. You are doing a great job on your exercise and sleep is so important. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't hate me for doing this...I volunteered you to deal with a virtual easter basket. Go to my blog and grab it for your blog and do what I did, please? It raises money for the children's miracle network which I think provides chocolate for me. Pls!!! No, it raises 10 bucks per blog that participates for this charity. Thanks! You have until April 4th.

    ReplyDelete