Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its Got To Get Better Soon!

Have to admit that I have been very upset still about my dad. I talked with him on Saturday at length about his health issues got upset cried...It was awful...I was awful I think I made him feel bad without meaning too we ended on a I love you daddy I said and he said I love you too baby....Today he was having a colonospcy however you spell it haven't heard anything yet if they don't call soon I will call him and check tonight.

Tonight's the Biggest Loser Finale:) I like all 4 of the finalist. I voted for Daris to be in the final 3...I hope he wins:)

My weight is up 1.5 pounds:( If I was a alcoholic I would think it was time to get to a meeting! I baked a certain yummy substance and got into the batter plus ate some of the baked goods temporary comfort at best. Sigh. When will I ever learn?

I am back to my clean eating as of Sunday but my body is still punishing me mean ol scaly monster!! I have jogged/walked 9 miles so far this week with one full body workout and 2 ab days so we shall see.

Thanks for listening to me whine, complain, and sigh it has got to get better soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Susan...thinking the good thoughts about your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Dad gets better soon. It's normal that you don't think about healthy eating when something like this happens. You've got other things to keep your mind busy.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found you through Biz's blog! Great goals, let me know how I can help! I have a blog full of mostly healthy recipes and the calorie breakdown. I'm looking to kick it into high gear too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm leaving another comment because your comment was a "non reply blogger" so I was unable to email you. Thank you for checking out my blog! Nope, no exercise goals. I hate it. I KNOW I have to get moving and do something regular but I just haven't done it. I have a pretty active day with 9 kids here all day (not all mine) but no regular exercise plan. I just started the weight blog, the recipe one I've had for awhile. I'd love for you to check out that blog too if you have time, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete