Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Checkin In

July is going OK nothing to brag about though....back down to 158 this am thank God!

Takin it a little easier no Shred lately just the basics of jog/walk or walk outside when the humidty is down enough and abs of course.

Food has been better cleaner with no binging or eating brownies etc...

Mostly I have been at my computer long hours doing listings since there is a sale on for sellers at eBay to list for free pay only if it sells...thats my life update for now.

How is your July going so far as we head to mid month already?

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo for the 158! Sounds like you are doing something right...brag away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your hitting your numbers good! Keep it up! July has been good, I am hoping for better though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I can't believe that July is almost halfway over.

    ReplyDelete