Monday, August 23, 2010

Just Another Monday

Last week turned out OK after all. I was able to get in 5 hard cardio days with three days of The Shred level II and my eating was back on track with no sweets and no binges! Yeah!!

I bought a copy of Dr. Phil's book for a dollar the Ultimate Weight Solution in there he talks about emotional eating what causes it and of course how to change it...I know the books been out a few years now I'm slow what can I say?

This week is going good so far today I had a great really hard workout I jogged/walked 3 miles plus level II shred. I've started watching level 3 to see whats in store next....

My weight is down to 158.5 which is one pound away from where I maintained my original weight loss for 5 years. I am thinking of taking my weight down just 4 or 5 more pounds and stopping there for a while.

Can't wait to do my measurements next week I think my butt is shrinking my clothes feel loser down there from all those squats and lunges I've been doing.
All else is good for now hope it stays that way. Can you believe Labor day is almost here? Wow the summer went by fast.

Till next time be well and keep working out.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great workout week and getting so close to your goal weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting off the week on a good foot!

    I know, I can't believe Labor Day is almost here - the last part of the year always seems to go by so fast for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in - didn't want you to think I was a blog stalker! :D

    Hope you have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete