Friday, June 18, 2010

Fridays Weekly Wrap Up




Before I get to my weekly wrap up I just wanted to show you my lighter side. These are my newest Starbuck bearista bears babies. Some of the duplicates will be sold but the ones I love I am keeping!

This week went by really fast! I managed to accomplish my goals and I even went down half a pound! yippee!

I worked out to Jillian Michael's The Shred on Wednesday on level 1 and it kicked my butt hard! Its much harder to work out for time instead of just sets and reps. Everyday but Wednesday I jogged/walked inside on my treadmill its just too hot and muggy right now to be out in it.

My eating was pretty good this week on the veggies 3 a day most days,and the water 64oz again, most days I got it done! All in all a good week and my shoulder/arm seem to be back to normal:)

Today at a garage sale I bought a nice Proform upright exercise bike for $10.00. I just stumbled on it the bike needs new batteries then hopefully it will work. Other than food I'm not buying nothin else till I sell a bucket load of stuff my house used to organized and never cluttered but now it is cluttered with my eBay stuff!

I've been busy listing this week so I haven't had as much time to read blogs so I'll ask here. How was your workout week? What are you most happy about?

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Susan! Those little bears are so cute. Great find on the exercise bike - I hope it works perfectly once you get some new batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the half pound! And how cool that you got an exercise bike for such a deal - you have a real talent for finding bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bears are cute and yes, Jillian is hard to do. Great job on the veggies and water!

    ReplyDelete