Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Long Hot Summer Challenge Update

The challenge has really helped me keep focus on eating well getting in my veggies and water daily along with the exercise. This week so far so good!

Sunday 2 miles plus abs and bike ride
Monday 2 miles and some light lower body work
Tuesday 3 miles done hard plus abs

This is gonna be short and sweet got up at 5:30 today so I am ready to go read something for fun for a while and turn in.

3 down and 2 to go how's your workout week going so far?

More later...

4 comments:

  1. Nice work with your exercise! I'm doing ok with mine - just having to make adjustments due to the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun thing are you reading? And congrats on your week's progress. I'm doing okay - if I can stay upright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the exercise. I'm doing okay. Not great, but okay, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on keeping focused on the exercise! My week is going well so far.

    ReplyDelete