Sunday, June 20, 2010

Good News

Very quickly just wanted to let you guys know I saw 157.5 on the scale this morning for the first time in I don't remember how many years its been!!!!!

Not really doing anything different that I can think of off hand. I did my cardio last week 4x regularly with one day of the shred and no other weight lifting.

My eating has been OK nothing out of the usual. Who Knows? Does it matter why? how? I got here? Maybe it does so I can keep doing what is working....

Anyway, just wanted to share good news for a change. Any ideas or thoughts to share about this please leave a comment so I know you came by:)

8 comments:

  1. Way to Go, Susan! Awesome results - seeing numbers that we haven't seen in years is an amazing, empowering feeling. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great number!!! I truly believe that the body gives up lbs when it wants to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I have 100 to go before seeing that number.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent!! Isn't it great to see results! Keep it up, you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome - congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful! I know you are so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welp, you make not be doing "different", but you found what works for YOU. So important and so great that you're getting awesome results!

    ~Josie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing so great Susan!! FYI, I did the 30-day shred this morning - woot! :D Need to do it 2 more times before Sunday!

    ReplyDelete